Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bezel Setting a Corner Tutorial

Here is the link to the best tutorial for bezel setting a corner. It shows a square cab, but I used this exact same technique on the corner edge of a teardrop shaped cabochon and it came out great (see post below this one).

http://gemstone.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,1738.0.html

Also another online wealth of knowledge is all of the youtube tutorial videos by Soham Harrison. If you haven't seen these, this is the best kind of help. The only thing is he has every tool known to mankind for jewelry making and those of us who are still operating on "bare minimum" in the tool department just have to accommodate for those differences.

Check it out!! You will learn so much.

https://www.youtube.com/user/1soham1

Last night I watched a tutorial on adding granulation details to pendant, rings, etc. I am going to try it later this week. I'll let you see my progress this time! : ) Here is an example of a ring with granulation but I did not make this.



No comments:

Post a Comment