Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

Two Stone Ring

Well, it's no wonder, but setting two stones together is much more difficult than a single stone! I think I set them pretty well (the bezels are good) but the plate is a bit bland. Next time I will try to dress it up with texturing or a little something extra. No, I did not melt any bezels today.

I found a great tutorial online about setting the corners of square cabochons and tear drop cabochons. I followed the directions exactly and the corner of the bezel on the tear drop cabochon came out great! I was so happy!

In the future I'm going to try to take more pictures of the process.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/195604258/malachite-onyx-ring-sterling-silver?ref=listing-0





The other day I also made this simple peach moonstone ring. It turned out fine, it's just small, it only fits my pinky! : )

https://www.etsy.com/listing/195612949/natural-peach-moonstone-sterling-silver?ref=listing-shop-header-0


I need to save up and get some organization systems put in place. Honestly, my work table is so messy.

Well, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment